Sydney wedding band
“Hi Kirsten – we didn’t get to say thanks at the end of the night, but Alice and I wanted to let you know that we absolutely LOVED your performance on Sunday. It was absolutely divine, and fit the mood and atmosphere perfectly. We had a tonne of compliments from our guests – so thank you so much!! I hope you enjoyed playing for us as much as we enjoyed having you there!” David, December 2017
“It is always a pleasure to play a part in such a special occasion and I am happy to negotiate small details and make planning as easy as possible for you” – Kirsten
Kirsten Allison has been fronting one of the most sought-after Sydney wedding bands for almost 10 years.
Live music & entertainment can make or break your wedding reception. We will always create the right mood and play the perfect music at the perfect time.
Some reasons why the Kirsten Allison Jazz band will make your reception a success for everyone:
- Their repertoire spans many decades and is suitable for all ages. Couples will love dancing to songs like ‘It Had To Be You’ early on and everyone will get down to pop classics like ‘We Are Family’ and ‘Happy’ later in the night.
- They are happy to make their set times flexible and play within your schedule.
- They will provide all of the sound equipment. This means that they can play appropriate recorded music during band breaks. They are also happy for you to use their microphones and system for your speeches.
- They will arrive on time, be dressed appropriately and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- They would love to play a special song as you walk into the room, cut the cake, or for the bridal waltz. If its not on their song list already, let them know a month or more in advance and they will learn your song for you.
We are happy to travel to the Central coast, the Blue Mountains, Wollongong, Bowral and the Hunter Valley.
Expect professionalism at every stage. Kirsten will personally liaise with you (or your MC) prior to the event, ensuring a smooth-running and stress-free experience for you on the date.
Looking for a live wedding band for your Blue Mountains wedding reception or your Central coast wedding?
This Sydney wedding band also travels to Wollongong, The Central Coast, The Blue Mountains, The Hunter Valley and Bowral for wedding receptions, festivals and events.
As an experienced Sydney wedding band, these are just a few of the wedding reception venues we’ve played at:
Sydney wedding venues: Dunbar House, Doltone House, QVB tearooms, Gunners Barracks, The Tea Room, Mosman, Sergeants Mess, Mosman, Pier One, Waterfront, the Rocks, Waterview, The Lakes Golf club, Hotel Intercontinental, Sydney, Sheraton on the park, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron, Royal Sydney Golf Club, Nielson Park, Botanic Gardens restaurant, Overseas passenger terminal, Bennelong at the Opera House, Centennial Parklands dining, Banjo Patterson Cottage, Peppers Manor House Southern Highlands, Ripples Chowder Bay, Athol Hall, Norman Lindsay Gallery, Peterson House, Ripples Whale Beach, Centennial Vineyards restaurant, Sydney Tower, Stamford Hotel, Cohibar Darling Harbour, Mercure Gerringong, Booth St Bistro, Panorama House Bulli Tops, Le Montage, Balmoral Beach Club, PYD Building, Rydges North Sydney, The vintage Rothbury, The Gardens on Forest, The Chinese Gardens Darling Harbour, Tuggerah Lakes Golf Club Shelly Beach, Lion Gate Lodge, Paperbark Huskisson, Novotel Wollongong, Swiss Grand Hotel, Bondi, Orso
Click to view the packages we offer: